Hotmail is a free email service that has helped millions of people communicate more efficiently. With the recent changes to Gmail, many people are switching back to Hotmail. If you need help with your business and want an easy way to reach out and contact customers, then Hotmail Posteingang may be just what you’re looking for. In this blog post, we will discuss 11 ways that Hotmail can help your business!
11 Ways Hotmail Can Help Your Business
- Set up free email for your employees with custom domains.
- Get a business account so you can send larger attachments, track emails sent and received, see who’s opening the most important messages from customers, keep an eye on security settings (spam filters) while not requiring any paid upgrades or ads.
- Integrate Hotmail email marketing tools like Campaign Monitor or MailChimp to make it easy for you to reach out and stay in touch.
- Use the Calendar Addon to manage your schedule, set up meetings, track tasks and more!
- Create a signature that can be added at the bottom of each outgoing message so customers recognize your business onl with a glance.
- Automatically filter out spam at the push of a button with SmartScreen Filter so you don’t have to be bothered by unwanted messages.
- Use Skype as an alternative to phone calls for any business meetings, interviews or conference call services that your company may need!
- Have colleagues and clients share information through file sharing in a secure and easy to access space.
- Make it easy for your customers to track orders, manage subscriptions, change passwords or recover their account with the OneCare Support service that is available 24/hours per day!
- Keep up to date on company finances and balance sheets through real time data updates inside of Excel Services so you know exactly what’s going on.
- Get a free trial of Office 365 so you can manage your documents and projects without any hassle!
Features of Hotmail
- Create a free email address in seconds.
- A modern, easy to use interface that doesn’t get in your way.
- Attach any file type (including Office files).
- Send unlimited emails and attachments without ever worrying about running out of storage space or paying for overage charges.
- Import contacts from your email, Facebook or phone contacts to make sending messages faster and more efficient.
- View a message preview before opening an attachment so you can see if it’s spam.
- Scan for viruses without downloading attachments by using the free antivirus protection built into hipstore ios App (OWA) in Office 365.
- No need to download or install Outlook, OWA is a web-based email service.
- Receive notification of new messages in your inbox as they happen and never miss an important message again.